Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Youth

             Hello Lovelies, Ive been enjoying this summers heat while it lasts, All it reminds me of is flowers, because it's all Ive been seeing all around me when I go for a walk. I decided to wear my favorite soft flowery printed dress which, is from Forever 21. I decided to add my new flower headband which is from Claire's. It reminded me of Alice in the Wonderland or some fairy tale, and tea cups for some reason haha. I was looking at my new purchases this summer, and they all seem to have flowers printed on them I must be going nuts, anyways hope you guys have a great summer! xx


 

Dress: Forever21
Headband: Claire's
Knee highs: Ricky's
                           

15 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    Maybe you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow right away!

    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the best thing about summer;: seeing all the flowers. I can never get enough of floral patterns and real flowers You look great love your dress and crown!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable<333 lovely pictures and post

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable dress!!!! followed you, would you mind checking out my blog and possibly following??! Thanks!!
    xx
    Annie
    http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Such a perfect, floral bohemian vibe! You are so beautiful and write so eloquently too! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could check out my blog too!

    Love from MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much hun, that's so sweet of you! I don't know if I write as well as you say I do, but it means a lot that you think that :) and of course!

      Delete