Thursday, December 19, 2013

Use the sleeves of my sweater Let's have an adventure

                Hello lovelies, finally done from finals for now so thought I'd make a post. I love these booties, They made this casual outfit very edgy. I also threw on my bomber jacket to give it a biker chic look. The booties also has gold stud's near the heel, which I love. Just a quick ootd post! Hope you guys are having a good week and finals week :)






Top: Forever21
 Jacket: Forever21
Pants: Old Navy
Booties: Aldo
                                                  Song of the day
         

20 comments:

  1. you're right, boots are so pretty! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and the photos are so cool!!!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes and jacket

    http://ameliaearth777.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect shoes honey, loving your hair style
    Such a cute blog you have here


    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is amazing!!!

    www.laughingassassin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, pretty badass. All dat leather and gold doe <333

    Lool and yea I totally understand what you mean! Finally done with my finals today. Now can't wait to start bloggin again. Glad to hear back from you ^^
    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks hun<3 and can't wait for your post :) xx

      Delete
  7. Hey! Lovely Blog! Lets stay in Touch!!
    Wanna follow each other? on gfc, G+, bloglovin?? It would be a pleasure ^_^

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally rock chic look i love it♥ happy new year Ayesha :)

    ReplyDelete