Saturday, October 19, 2013

Climbing up the walls with you

                   Hello Lovelies, I apologize for not posting for so long! It's been a busy week and on top of that I am sick with a runny nose :/ Even though I am feeling terrible, I thought I'd post a ootd post for you guys ;-) This dress is my favorite because of the patterns, it's very versatile too. I had bought it from Forever 21 a while ago and it's my favorite to put on when I want to dress nice without trying to hard. Also will be posting my Halloween costume soon, Here's a hint who I'm going to be , she's quite the fashionable rodent haha anyways have a great day!








Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Urban Outfitters
                                               Song of the day
    

18 comments:

  1. Aww i love this outfit :D so cute

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look as lovely as usual, i'm sorry i haven't sent you the drawing, it just i've remembered this 24st i have a very important exam so I had to study instead Y_Y will try to get back at you soon i promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and no worries take you time! :)

      Delete
  3. this is so lovely! great dress
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so beautiful! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics /;)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print on this dress! Hope you're feeling better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and I am feeling better :) xx

      Delete
  8. Such a cute outfit and I love the boots! Hope you get better soon :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete