Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tonight I feel like neon gold

                   Hello lovelies, just a quick outfit of the day post. I have been very busy since my college starts tomorrow. I think the thing I'm going to miss the most about this vacation is sleep haha. I had decided to wear my skin tight top from  American Apparel and combine it with my long slit skirt. It ended up looking like a dress. I threw on my headband just add on accessories. Speaking of accessories I had worn this thin gold necklace. I usually don't wear gold chains but I like how thin and simple this one is. Hope you have a lovely day! xx














 Top: American Apparel
Skirt: Vintage
Headband: Forever21
Booties: JustFab                  

18 comments:

  1. Love this look! You are like a goth hippie :). Your hair is amazinggg.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you look sooo gorgeous! xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so gorgeous♥

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stunning all black look! Love the boots and your headband xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Your hair is amazing and you're so gorgeous!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dress looks so good with the boots!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete