Friday, August 23, 2013

There's a thunder in our hearts baby

                                Hello Lovelies, the weather has been very hot and humid lately. So I've been wearing nothing but maxi dresses lately. I decided to wear my favorite black maxi because, it's easy to style and it's simple and plain which I like when it comes to maxi's. I paired the dress with my bowler hat, to give it a more summer feeling. I have also been thinking of making a post of outfits I usually wear to college, to give inspirations. I'll see if I can squeeze this in my blog, since college is coming up for me in four days eeekkk! Summer went by too fast :/
 












Maxi: Old Navy
Bowler: Vintage
Booties: Vintage     

19 comments:

  1. Lovely look! <3

    http://platformstones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this look!! so simple but you look stunning and you have gorgeous hair!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    Delilah,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for thekind comment on my blog
    You look awesome- I'll happily swap weather here for hot and humid
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your look is so so simple and beautiful!

    Check out my new post on my blog, I have added new Ebay finds! xx

    http://finditfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you remind me of an american apparel model in these photos! you look beautiful darl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the comment above ^ haha, you do remind me of an american apparel model, have you thought about modelling before?
    love this outfit also, the dress is gorgeous! love your blog too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, not really I am quite short haha and coming from someone as your gorgeous self! xx

      Delete
  9. loving it, great dress and hat :)
    Great blog too


    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is the PERFECT version of a little black maxi dress :) I love the photos too!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete