Saturday, August 10, 2013

If I told you you were right Would you take my hand tonight?

                        Hello Lovelies, I thought I'd go casual today. I decided to wear my favorite jeans, which are from Charlotte Russe. I folded the end of my jeans to make it more different than usual. I also wore my laced top, which I had bought a while ago from forever 21. I like going casual because who doesn't.like being comfy and lazy once in while haha . Hope you guys have a lovely day!








Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Wedges: H&M
Rings : Vintage             

18 comments:

  1. you are so stunning!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so gorgeous! And agh, the shoes! <333 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun coming from a gorgeous girl like yourself<3

      Delete
  3. Such a great outfit! I love those shoes so much.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blouse, it´s so cute :) I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your hair, it looks amazing!

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shirt is so pretty! I love your blog, new follower ♥
    Jess
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com <--- please check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! New Follower :)
    Me & my Friend just started our blog & we wanna know what you think! and maybe follow back too! Comment on your favorite post! :) Thanks, xo

    Also, We are having a giveaway on a BCG generation bracelet, Ends Aug. 31st :)

    http://urbanfittings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete