Monday, June 3, 2013

You are a cinema I could watch you forever

                      Hello Lovelies, its been a while since my last post and I finally made time to try to  blog more :-). I had recently purchased this gorgeous maxi dress from Forever 21. I had seen it on the racks and thought had to have it. It was long and the detailing was made up lace. I really love the bottom of the dress the most, because it's sheer and light. I feel these dresses are perfect for going to a music festivals or concerts . I had paired the dress with my ankle boots, which I love because its so comfy. I thought Id pair it with boots rather than sandals or wedges, because I was going for a more "Boho" look. Hope you guys are having a great summer! xx






Maxi dress: Forever 21
Ankle Boots: Urban Outfitters
Satchel: Vintage                        

12 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning, love how you've styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm i love with the dress and how you've styled it, i really adore the boho/chic look and you pull it off so well :) you've got yourself a new follower haha

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog

    would love it if you could check mine out too

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the white lace dress!

    x

    I would love if you entered my Zoya & Sephora giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com/2013/05/zoya-ulta-100-follower-giveaway.html#comment-form

    Xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete