Sunday, June 16, 2013

Our heartbeats used to move in time

                    Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my navy blue maxi dress. Which was from Old Navy. I love wearing maxi's in the summer because, its easy to throw on with out putting too much effort. You could always wear maxi's with sandals and wedges, anything that makes you look long and tall. Just a quick ootd post! and also today is fathers day so Happy Fathers day! xx




Maxi: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Vintage
Wedges: Forever 21    

10 comments:

  1. Cute maxi!
    Love the last pic
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, it looks great on you and is a lovely colour =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you hun! and yes the color is my favorite :-)

      Delete
  3. lovely dress and shoes :)
    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laisse moi te plaquer contre le sol et me frotter contre ta robe longue !!

    ReplyDelete