Thursday, June 6, 2013

Meet me on the motorway ,Together we can make our great escape

                    Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I thought I'd go for a sporty casual look. I am really into the all grey look. I feel like when you wear grey you just want to dress and feel comfortable. I had gotten this grey skirt from my mom, it's vintage. I like how it's soft and not too long. I paired the skirt with my grey top, which is super tight and has a opening at the back. Also how gorgeous is this bag, I had seen it and thought I had to grab it. It's a quilted faux leather bag, and it's from Ann Klein. Hope all you guys are having a great summer! I will soon be posting my new style crush on my next post, can you guess who it is? I'll give you a hint, she was in the x men movie the last stand :-)









                                     Here are a few pictures of grey outfits I like at the moment


                                                  




Top: American Apparel
Skirt: Vintage
Gladiator Wedges: H&M
Bag: Ann Klein                          

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! styled really well :)

    http://lazyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag <3
    Check out my new post!
    Follow me and I'll follow you back :)
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete