Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lola

                Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my newly purchased dress from Forever 21.  I loved the lace detailing and color of the dress. This dress is my new favorite because it makes me feel very girly and you don't have to put much effort into it.  I decided to also wear my bow headband which I like because it's tiny and comfortable. Also I've recently seen Man of Steel the movie, and I absolutely  loved it! not to mention that Henry Cavill was too hot to handle on the big screen haha , hope you guys have a great day! xx






Dress: Forever 21
Wedges: Vintage
Bow: H&M                 

8 comments:

  1. I adore your dress!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion & Celebrity Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post love :)

    Please check out my recent posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Forever21 do some great pretty/summer dresses :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and yes they do the best summer dresses :-)

      Delete