Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'd rather go and pick some of those wild strawberries

              Hello Lovelies, thought I'd do a quick outfit post for today. Today is Mother's Day and I'm taking my mother out to dinner, I decided to wear my high waisted jeans, which gave it a more casual feel.I paired them with my favorite top, which is from Forever 21. It has little roses all over and I feel like it makes any outfit into a summer look. The blue satchel is also my favorite because it makes any outfit pop, with it's bright colors. Hope all of you lovelies enjoy mother's day! :-)







Top: Forever 21
High waisted jeans: Charlotte Russe
Oxfords: Urban Outfitters
Satchel: H&M                          

2 comments:

  1. Cute casual look
    Your lippy looks lush
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun it's brighter than what I usually wear :]

      Delete