Friday, April 19, 2013

You are the moon that breaks the night

                              Hello Lovelies, thought I'd finally wear my headband I bought from Forever 21. Ive been really getting inspired for summer outfit ideas from Coachella. I really wanted to go there, Just the thought of listening to my favorite bands and enjoying the weather sigh. Hopefully I will get the chance to go there , it's definitely on my list of things to do. I wore my long skirt form H&M , which I love. It was part of the garden collection , which Gisele Bundchen was the face of at the time. I love wearing this skirt for summer, the floral pattern on it adds the whole summer feel to it. Since Summer is coming up, I hope to buy many more maxi's and long skirts, I'm obsessed at the moment haha. What do you guys think about them?









Tank top: vintage
Floral skirt: H&M
Cardigan: Old Navy
Wedges: Vintage
Headband: Forever 21        


12 comments:

  1. Love this little coachella inspired outfit!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headband looks great on you. And I love the pattern of your skirt!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on your skirt and your shoes are gorgeous :)
    I've also got serious hair-envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you style the long skirt! Been wanting one for ages! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and you can find a lot of long skirt from Forever 21 and H&M or online shops during the summer time :]

      Delete
  5. Yessss, I love maxis! Your shoes are so adorable and paired it nicely with the whole outfit (:
    Seriously very lovely..

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete