Thursday, April 4, 2013

Since we found out That anything could happen

                  Hello Lovelies, It feels like winter is coming back unfortunately. On a bright note, I finally got the parka I ordered from Sheinside.com. The parka was $60 I got it 50% off. I really love it, especially for this awful cold weather. Ive been wanting a parka for a while now and I think it's very similar to the one I wanted. I will try to post more outfit posts, sadly classes started again today, so I'm going to be busy with papers and finals. Time to drink a lot of coffee to motivate me haha.








Parka: Sheinside
Jeans: Vintage
Boots:Aldo
Beanie: Dad's
Satchel: thrift shop       

                          
                               

13 comments:

  1. That parker is gorgeous, looks so good with the beanie!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is all of that hair yours? It is lovely lovely lovely and in such good condition! I'm growing mine but it is not as long as yours at all!

    I love the parka - glad you managed to find one half price!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much hun and yes its all mine, it grows pretty fast and it is very hard to manage but I like it long :]

      Delete
  5. first off, your hair=damnnnnnnnnnn it's long and beautiful!

    i really like that parka, and the furry hood, I have one similar to yours. And I think I might have those boots too! love the outfit!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great post love :)

    Please check out my blog and perhaps we could follow each other?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute jacket:)

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete