Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yeah you may be good looking, But you’re not a piece of art.

                  Hello lovelies, These pictures were actually  from yesterday, thought I'd post it today. I wore my new pleated A -line faux leather pleated skirt, which was from Forever 21. I absolutely love it! it goes with anything, and the material is very nice and thick. I feel like I can wear it for fall and summer. I decided to pair the skirt with my netted sweater from Forever 21, I wore my black tank top underneath. For accessories, I had chosen my favorite H&M  chain bag, and wear it as a clutch. Just a quick outfit post for you guys!








                    
Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
chain bag: H&M
Booties: JustFab           

                                      

8 comments:

  1. I really want a skirt like this! It's beautiful!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and yea Ive been wanting to have pleated leather skirts for a long time haha

      Delete
  2. Your skirt is beautiful:) lovely look x

    New post on my blog, check it out- http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and I made mines recently :]

      Delete
  4. nice post
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete