Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I’m ready to fall into the sky. I see now, the reason why.

                    Hello Lovelies, I'm pleased to say it's been warmer out these couple of days. Thought I would do a quick outfit post of what I wore yesterday. I decided to wear My leopard top which is from a shop I can't seem to remember. It's vintage and I love it because, I love anything that has leopard prints on them. I paired it with my pleated skirt. I decided to wear my guess heels, makes me feel very tall haha. Also thought I'd post a few picture from the city yesterday.






    This was taken in the city, in Macys. Its all made up of flowers, it was much more beautiful in person.
   My friend thought the flower head band looked nice, it reminds me of Lana del Rey haha
    These were the costumes from the Victoria Secret Show this year , in the Victoria Secret store in the city.



Top: Vintage
Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: Guess
Chain Bag: H&M
                                         

8 comments:

  1. Love that skirt!
    Looks like you had a great day!
    I used to live on 34th and 9th, right round the corner from Macy's. Miss that place!
    I love your writing style, so great to read.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back.
    Lots of love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I love walking around on 34th street and sure we can :]




      Delete
  2. I like how you paired your black heels with your blouse. So classy c:

    Awww, you should post more pictures of the Macy's flower show place!
    I was at 34th the other day and I didn't have the time to enter the huge tent :(
    They always have it once a year but a different theme.
    I hope you had fun!

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and I'll try to most more next time :] Yes I know what you mean,there was a very big line in order to enter.

      Delete
  3. you look lovely darling, i love the skirt! i've wanted to go to v.secret's store for so long now; think i would literally be dangerous in there though ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! and I know what you mean haha :]

      Delete
  4. Love your look girl!
    And these Victoria Secret outfits are gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete