Friday, March 15, 2013

Come catch a cloud babe, Don’t let me fade away

         Hello lovelies, this outfit was actually from a day ago. I really like this outfit, it's very simple and wearable. I decided wear my chunky grey sweater from Forever 21, it's one my favorite go to sweaters during the winter time. I paired them with my high waisted black shorts. I'm excited that spring break is coming up, Ill try to post a lot during that week, and hopefully it will be much warmer


                                                 
                                                                   



                                                       
        Grey sweater: Forever 21
      Shorts: Old Navy
       Booties: JustFab
     Chain bag: H&M                        

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Love it, simple, yet stylish! Another thing... your hair is SO pretty!!!!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look on you!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete