Friday, January 25, 2013

She's not your queen anymore, queen of the highway

          Hello Lovelies! I am so in love with this bag from Guess called The Alice Box Bag. It's amazing, it goes with any kind of outfit. I really love the long chain for the handle, I'm a little obsessed with chain bags at the moment. I decided to pair it with my favorite pullover with reindeer's on them. This sweater reminds me of winter, so I thought I should definitely wear it today. It has been freezing out let's not forget haha. I also love these oxford shoes , they are from forever21 and I just had to have them! How do you guys feel about oxfords? I personally love them

.









                                

Pullover: Forever21
Shorts: Old Navy
Knee Highs: DIY
Oxford Shoes: Forever21
Bag: Alice Box Bag Guess

14 comments:

  1. Wowww so pretty! I also have that pullover as well. It's my favoritee!!! It's cool to see how you paired up with the shoes as well.

    You have such long and luscious healthy looking hair. I'm so envious!
    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw Thanks love I try to maintain my hair daily, it's quite a stuggle because it's soo long haha ! and this is one of my fav pullovers too, i love wearing it for winter especially :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beauty, dear! Love your hair!

    I am your follower now:-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/


    My FACEBOOK

    My LOOKBOOK

    My TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you dear! and you have a wonderful weekend as well! :]

      Delete
  4. you have some nice looks my dear! love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so lovley. xx
    http://joshdetheridge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little outfit
    I LOVE your hair!
    Definitely think we should follow eachother
    Following you now via GFC
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumper is gorgeous, you look lovely!

    Love your style!

    Now following you :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete